Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
Want to join your values with your professional nursing career? Join our 24-month online master’s level program.
The program is designed for working nurses who need to maintain commitments and remain on the job while developing leadership skills for the non-profit sector, multi-cultural settings, school nurse settings, and complex health care systems.
About our Online MS in Nursing Program
Be part of our community of online learners! Recent graduates praise the values-based program that provided a supportive network for their professional exploration and development.
What is unique about EMU’s MSN Program?
- An interprofessional focus means you’ll study business, education, conflict transformation, and nursing.
- Our sacred covenant framework of nursing is based on faith and values, high professional standards, and bringing people to wholeness and healing.
- Small class sizes enhance community-building.
- Earn your clinical hours in your own work setting!
- Our hybrid program is primarily online distance learning with some virtual classes.
- EMU’s expert nursing faculty often have extensive cross-cultural experience*.
- Clinical hours are arranged near the student’s residence in collaboration among student, faculty, agency, and preceptor.
- Students develop leadership skills while being mindful of what is just, culturally competent, respectful and sacred.
You’ll be part of a community of adult learners collaborating and finding strategic ways to improve the healthcare system. Many students, part time or fulltime, earn a majority of the required 250 clinical hours in their own work setting!