Cost and Financial Aid
Tuition and costs
Tuition and fees for the Masters in Nursing program (which includes the School Nurse Certificate program) and other graduate programs is available on the Business Office website.
NOTE: For students in the Leadership & School Nursing concentration, required MA in Education courses will be invoiced at the Masters in Nursing tuition rate. In addition, a technology fee of $50 per semester will be charged when MA in Education courses are taken.
Students will incur additional costs for textbooks.
- The PA Dept. of Education charges a fee to obtain the Level 1 certificate. Please refer to the PA Department of Education Certifications website for current fees.
- EMU uses Certified Background for managing all documents related to clearances. Students will incur a fee for this records management service that is required for the School Nurse Practicum Course. Please refer to the Certified Background website for current fees.
Learn about Payment Plans and Options
Your first steps toward financial assistance for your master’s degree should be the following:
- Determine what portion of education expenses (tuition, cost of travel, books, etc.) your institution will pay and their requirements.
- Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Complete the EMU Financial Aid Information Sheet available from the financial assistance office.
- Check out the American Association of Colleges of Nursing for more financial aid options.