Facilities and Equipment
- over twenty Canon digital SLRs and lenses
- high end Canon SLRs for HD video production
- an infrared camera for alternative processes.
- thirty additional lenses including: macro, telephoto, fisheye and high end prime lenses.
- conservation photography students have access to underwater cameras and auto-triggered field cameras.
See a list of all cameras, lenses and equipment.
Media Editing Equipment
The Advanced Media Lab, home to our advanced Photoshop, video editing and 2-D animation classes, features:
- fifteen 27 inch (Intel based) iMacs
- a large HD display
- Apple TV
- Blu-ray projector and a surround sound system
- Adobe Creative Studio apps
- Final Cut Pro
Our intro digital media lab features fifteen iMacs and Adobe software for digital photo editing and web design.