Facilities and Equipment
Augsberger Art Center
- Sony mirrorless cameras for photography and 4k video production
- Infrared cameras for alternative processes
- More than sixty additional lenses including: macro, telephoto, fisheye and high end prime lenses.
- Multiple sets of Profoto studio lights modifiers
- conservation photography students have access to underwater cameras and auto-triggered field cameras.
- Sony FS5 and FS7 4k cinematic video cameras with cine lenses
- video lighting: Arri hot lights and Light & Motion Stella LED kits
- Vinten and Miller tripods
- sliders, gimbals, steadicams
See a list of all cameras, lenses and equipment.
Media Editing Equipment
The Advanced Media Lab, home to our advanced Photoshop, video editing and 2-D animation classes, features:
- fifteen 27 inch (Intel based) iMacs with Adobe Creative Studio apps
- a large HD display
- Apple TV
- Blu-ray projector and a surround sound system