Noyce STEM Education Scholarship
Students pursuing a degree in biology, chemistry, computer science, or math with Teacher Education licensure are
encouraged to apply for selection as a Noyce Scholar. STEM education students heading
into their junior year at EMU are eligible.
STEM teachers play an important role in empowering students through exploring the
world around them and preparing for a variety of promising careers. Noyce Scholars
receive an annual scholarship of $10,000 or more during their junior and senior years.
The scholarship is offered on top of other financial aid from EMU. Five or more Noyce Scholars will be selected for each cohort.
In addition to the scholarship, Noyce Scholars receive:
- Professional mentoring opportunities at EMU and with local school partners
- Funding for scholarly participation including a STEM education conference
- Teacher induction support after graduating from EMU
Noyce Scholar Application Process Details:
- Complete the application by the May 1 deadline
- Participate in an interview that will be scheduled upon completion of the application
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We would love to chat with you!
Apply for the Noyce Scholarship today!