Summer Tuition, Fees & Textbooks:
- $489 per credit
- $75/semester - Technology fee
Note: If you need assistance or have questions, please send an email to email@example.com with your EMU ID number and the full name of the course you want to register for. If you are a new student, who has never taken a course at EMU, please send an email with your full name, phone number and the name of the course you want to register for.
Login to myEMU > Academics tab > Lancaster Academics:
- If you are already registered, required textbooks will be listed under the "My Schedule and Textbook List" heading
- If you have not registered, select "Add/Drop Courses," locate the class, and click on the plus (+) sign to see the required texts for the desired class.
- Purchase textbooks for courses at our online bookstore here.
- EMU at Lancaster is an approved PDE Act 48 provider.
- Any course you take from another program will be invoiced at the rate of your home
Ready To Register?
If you attempt to register for a course and run into problems or if you have any questions,
please contact our graduate program assistant.
|EDCC 521 L||Peacebuilding & Conflict Transformation||Online Sync||Judy Mullet||July 19-30, 9am-1pm|
|EDSL 551 L||Methods of Teaching ESL||Hybrid (F2F & Online)||Jennifer Kaufmann||July 17-28
- In-Class Meetings, EMU at Lancaster: July 19, 23, and 28 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
*All traditional face-to-face (F2F) courses are pending PDE guidelines for F2F instruction
and are dependent upon the status of COVID-19 community spread. Courses will move
to online as needed.
For more information contact:
MA in Education Program
Eastern Mennonite University Lancaster
1846 Charter Lane, P.O. Box 10936
Lancaster PA 17605-0936
(717) 397-5190 or (866) 368-5262