Given the tremendous sociological changes in our modern world, teachers are now social change agents. It’s both the social and ethical responsibility of today’s teacher to make a difference in the classroom, and we’re ready to help!
DELIVERY: Delivered face-to-face, hybrid and fully online.
START DATES: Rolling admission for enrollment Fall, Spring or Summer
SCHEDULE: Courses are offerred Fall, Spring and Summer
TOTAL CREDITS: 36-39 semester hour credits are required for the Master of Arts in Education degree.
TUITION AND FEES:
- See our low tuition and fees
APPROXIMATE PROGRAM LENGTH: Degree program can be completed in as little as 2 years or extended as long as 6 years.
• EMU at Lancaster is a Pennsylvania Department of Education approved provider of graduate teacher education
• All of our courses are Act 48 approved
• The University is accredited by The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). This accreditation is a joint accreditation with the main campus in Harrisonburg, Virginia.
Payment is due the first day of class (please email proof of payment to the Student Account Coordinator prior to the start of class.
• EMU accepts cash, check, cashier’s check or money orders.
• Financial Aid. You may apply for a Federal Direct Student Loan through the Financial Assistance Office. 1-800-330-9683. (Half time enrollment status is required of 5 or more credits per semester. The following steps are required:
- Complete the Free Applications for Federal Student Aid (file online at www.fafsa.gov – EMU code 003708) and
- Complete the EMU Financial Aid Information Sheet (FAIS).
- In several weeks you will receive a financial aid notification from the Financial Assistance Office.
- Make sure to complete the necessary steps to meet financial aid deadlines.
- Payments by phone using a credit card. 2.75 % fee will apply. 1-540-432-4575.
- Monthly payment plan. Must be set up in advance with the Student Accounts Coordinator.
- CashNet. EMU’s online payment feature using either a credit card (2.75% fee) or a checking account and routing number (no fee).
- Login to myEMU with your EMU Royals username and password. Click on the “Accounts” tab and follow links to CashNet statement access and payment resources. Email the email@example.com or call 1-540-432-4357 if you need help. You can also check your account balance on this site. Note A monthly finance charge of 1.5% will be added to student accounts with outstanding balances.
Get Started Today!
LOCATION: EMU Lancaster is located at 1846 Charter Lane within the Greenfield Corporate Center, easily accessible from the Greenfield Road exit of U.S. Route 30. Lancaster visit information.
Our courses are open to non-degree seeking students. Contact our helpful staff for more information or give us a call at 717-690-8600.