Maplewood Residence Hall
Welcome to Maplewood!
Maplewood is a LEED standard certifications residence hall, providing an environmentally sound community space for occupants and visitors. It is one of two buildings that the majority of our second-year (2+ semesters) students have available to choose from, and is suited for any returning/transferring students
- loft/bunk systems
- built-in wardrobe with mirror and dresser units
- carpeted floors
- lounges with TVs/cable
- computer hook-ups and wireless internet access available
- kitchens available on each floor
- laundry facilities in basement
- 36″ × 80″ long mattresses (fits XL twin bedding)
Types of rooms
Maplewood rooms are designed for two persons. Students who do not request a roommate will be assigned a roommate unless they have requested (and agree to pay the upcharge) a double as a single.
A limited number of dedicated single rooms are available upon request. Please email email@example.com with any questions you may have.
Room size: 15’3" x 12’
Window size: 54 1/4″ × 63 1/4"