Elmwood Residence Hall
Welcome to Elmwood!
Elmwood is our second first-year student residence hall. It is certified at the Gold Level by the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED). Rooms feature built-in wall wardrobe and dresser units.
More info about Elmwood
- Elmwood is one of two first year residence halls on campus
- houses more than 85 students
- loft/bunk systems
- lounges with TVs/cable
- computer hook-ups and wireless internet access
- kitchens on each floor
- laundry facilities in basement
- 36″ × 80″ long mattresses (fits XL twin bedding)
Types of rooms
A limited number of dedicated single rooms are available in Elmwood, and dedicated
single rooms cost more per semester than a double. First year students will only be
assigned to these in special circumstances agreed to by the Director of Housing and
Most Elmwood rooms are designed for two persons. Students who do not request a roommate
will be assigned a roommate based on similar interests and living styles.
Room size: 15’3" x 12’
Window size: 54 1/4″ × 63 1/4"