How We Serve You and EMU
EMU was named a winner for “superior fundraising” in an annual contest sponsored by CASE, the nation’s top professional group in higher ed advancement. Among the six 2014 winners were Sarah Lawrence and Villanova. Rochester Institute of Technology was one of the five winners in 2013. Only EMU was awarded in both 2013 and 2014.
How do development staff support the university?
- We visit alumni, parents and friends of the university to invite prayer and financial support, and hear feedback and counsel.
- We build special support groups like: President’s Partners, Associates, Blue and White Society, Aquila and Priscilla Partners, John Wesley Partners, Partners in Peacebuilding and Blue and White Royals.
- We assist donors in establishing or adding to endowed scholarships, academic program endowments and/or chair endowments.
- We coordinate off-campus gatherings for regional council groups, alumni and donors.
- We encourage volunteer involvement from alumni, friends and parents.