Gifts to the University Fund make possible a university experience like no other, where faith development, cross-cultural understanding, creation care and service to others are emphasized. These gifts can be designated for the university, seminary, the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding, athletics annual fund or any combination of the four. Alumni participation is important. Learn why our alumni participation rate matters.
Your Gifts to the University Fund Will…
- Enable EMU to fulfill its mission of preparing graduates to serve and lead in a global context.
- Cover a substantial portion of the university’s operating budget not covered by income from endowment and tuition. The tuition paid by students accounts for only a portion of the cost of an EMU education.
- Enable the university to be competitive and selective in attracting and retaining faculty who combine excellence in scholarship with a deep commitment to students and the mission of the university.
- Help to fund technology for classrooms, science and computer labs, and the library.
- Provide opportunities for students to grown spiritually and intellectually.
Become a Partner
Annual gifts of $5,000 and above
Annual gifts of $1,000 to $4,999
Blue & White Society
Annual gifts of $500 to $999
Annual gifts of at least $500 to Eastern Mennonite Seminary
John Wesley Partners
United Methodist donors of at least $500 to Eastern Mennonite Seminary
Annual gifts of at least $1,000 to the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding
- $100-$499 – Herm’s Royals
- $500-$999 – Blue and White Royals
- $1,000 and above – Director’s Royals
Development Office Contact Info
1200 Park Rd
Harrisonburg, VA 22802
Phone: (800) 368-3383