Contact and Location Info
Phone: (540) 432-4200 or (800) 368-3383
Fax: (540) 432-4212
Office hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
See the full list of development staff. Our offices are located on the 3rd floor of the Campus Center in Suite 340.
Who We Are
What we do
EMU was named a winner for “superior fundraising” in an annual contest sponsored by CASE, the nation’s top professional group in higher ed advancement. Among the six 2014 winners were Sarah Lawrence and Villanova. Rochester Institute of Technology was one of the five winners in 2013. Only EMUwas awarded in both 2013 and 2014.
How do development staff support the university?
- We visit alumni, parents and friends of the university to invite prayer and financial support, and hear feedback and counsel.
- We build special support groups like: President’s Partners, Associates, Blue and White Society, Aquila and Priscilla Partners, Partners in Peacebuilding , John Wesley Partners, and Blue and White Royals.
- We assist donors in establishing or adding to endowed scholarships, academic program endowments and/or chair endowments.
- We coordinate off-campus gatherings for regional council groups, alumni and donors.
- We encourage volunteer involvement from alumni, friends and parents.
Development Office Contact info:
1200 Park Rd
Harrisonburg, VA 22802
Phone: (800) 368-3383
Please review the Donor Bill of Rights.