2018-2019 Lancaster Student Handbook
The student handbook of EMU – Lancaster is updated each year. The handbook contains university policies and standards of conduct for all university students.
EMU technology account activation
Find instructions on how to:
- Activate or change a username & password
- Activate Moodle Learning Management System
- Configure your EMU email account
- Wireless access configuration
- Printer set-up
- Completing first-time wireless and printer configuration in the weeks prior to class is strongly recommended for your benefit. Email to schedule an appointment or call 717-397-5190, Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Access library resources
The EMU library may be accessed online. They are very responsive to distance learning students via a chat line or email or phone. There are extensive databases available via the webpage, many with full text access.
View your grades and login using your Royal username and password. Click on the Academics tab, then the Student Tools tab on the left. Using the Grade Report portlet, select the term you are interested in, then click the View Final Grade Report link.
To request an official transcript(s) follow the instructions here.
Beginning Fall 2018, textbooks for Lancaster site courses are available on Student
Tools page of myEMU Academics tab. When you search for the course listing by year
and term, you will find a link to Textbooks to the left of course ID and Title. Once
you register, the course schedule report, including any required textbooks, will populate
for you to print or access when needed.