Fast Facts about Lancaster
EMU at Lancaster is located within the Greenfield Corporate Center, easily accessible from the Greenfield Road exit of U.S. Route 30 in Lancaster. (See map and directions)
EMU sites and campuses
- Lancaster, PA – seminary, education and nursing programs for working professionals
- Washington Community Scholars Center* – top-notch internships in the nation’s capital
- EMU Main Campus in Harrisonburg, Virginia
Total enrollment in Lancaster
An annual average of 500 students from a variety of faith backgrounds and vocations take courses at EMU Lancaster.
Some EMU Lancaster classes have up to 25 students while other classes have as few as four, allowing 1:1 interaction with your expert professor.
Mentoring and research
1:1 mentoring and research between faculty and students are staples of the EMU academic experience.
Many of our faculty hold doctoral and other terminal degrees; some have lived and served internationally with well-known service organizations.
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) Commission on Colleges