Welcome to EMU’s Career Services! We’re here to help you with your career path even after you leave. Appointments and online consultations are free for all alumni within 1 year of graduation date and after that. Enjoy full use of these online resources or if you’d like to meet in person.
- Career Counseling – contact Career Services to learn how to assess your personality, strengths, values, etc. and process how they relate to your career path.
Résumés and Cover Letters
- and on LinkedIn – find opportunities posted by employers and other alumni.
- – a great place to target the inside job market – find organizations of interest in the member directories and use your network for advice and introductions to create opportunities.
- – an inside look at jobs & companies – check out jobs, reviews, salaries, & interviews with free full access for EMU students and grads!
- Contact Career Services to schedule a practice interview!
- Visit our Graduate School page for information that will help you prepare for the next step.
Recruiting EMU Students and Alumni
Be a Mentor
Could include answering questions about your career path, providing job shadowing, and offering encouragement and networking support. Contact us if you’re interested in mentoring current EMU students or new alumni.
Join the group to find classmates, network with professionals, and keep up to date on opportunities for EMU Alumni.
Follow EMU’s Career Services on Social Media
They will help you feel like a part of the EMU community long after you graduate and move away from campus.
Don’t miss the tradition of gathering with friends from your college days!