Next Steps After I-20
Now what? You’ve completed your application file. You’ve received your admission decision. You have received your I-20. What’s next?
Setting up your EMU Account
- You received an email from email@example.com containing your Royal Passport that includes information on setting up your EMU email and MyEMU account.
- If you didn’t see this come in, please search “newaccounts” in your email search bar. THIS MAY BE IN YOUR SPAM. If you need assistance, please contact Information Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-432-4357.
Access your Enrollment Checklist
After logging into your EMU account, there are a variety of other steps you must complete after admission and prior to enrolling at EMU. To access your personalized enrollment checklist, please navigate to the Admissions page on myEMU to view your status and see important information to plan for your arrival!
Travel to EMU
EMU is located in the small, friendly city of Harrisonburg, Virginia. Travel time from Washington D.C. to Harrisonburg is about two hours.
- Virginia airports within proximity to Harrisonburg include:
- Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport (SHD) - 25 minutes
- Charlottesville Albemarle Airport (CHO) - 1 hour
- Dulles International Airport (IAD) - 2 hours
- Reagan National Airport (DCA) - 2 hours
Note: The Virginia Breeze is a daily MegaBus route that runs between Harrisonburg and Washington, DC with separate stops at Dulles International Airport and Union Station.