Ordering Tickets for a Theater Production
Order theater production tickets online from the EMU Box Office website, through which you can select seating for specific productions.
You can also contact the box office by phone at 540-432-4582 or visit us in the lower level of the University Commons (see campus map), immediately on the right past the staircases. Box Office business hours are Monday-Friday, 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
The theater department is located in the University Commons, which houses:
- the 200-seat Mainstage Theater
- the Lee Eshleman Studio Theater
- the Margaret Martin Gehman Art Gallery
- the student-run Common Grounds coffeehouse
- and offices for the theater and Visual & Communication Arts program.
For additional information about the location see the campus map.
540-432-4360 – Administrative Assistant, Gretchen Maust
General E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alumni Update Form
Please use our easy update form to let us know what’s happening in your life!