Ordering Tickets for a Theater Production
Order theater production tickets online from the EMU Box Office - you can select seating for specific productions.
You can also contact the Box Office by phone at (540) 432-4582 or visit us in the lower level of the University Commons (see campus map), immediately on the right past the staircases. Box Office business hours are Monday-Friday, 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
The theater department is located in the University Commons, which houses:
- the 200-seat Mainstage Theater
- the Lee Eshleman Studio Theater
- the Margaret Martin Gehman Art Gallery
- the student-run Common Grounds coffeehouse
- the offices for the Visual & Communication Arts program.
For additional information about the location see the campus map.
Stephen Farrar, Administrative Assistant
Phone: (540) 432-4225
Alumni Update Form
Please use our easy update form to let us know what’s happening in your life!