RN to BS in Nursing Online
EMU’s major in professional nursing leads to a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Nursing which can help you advance your career. We value the many years of nursing experience you bring into the online classroom. Sharing your experiences is the driving force behind everything you will learn over the course of our program. You will benefit from the collective experience of nearly two dozen practicing nurses and our passionate and knowledgeable faculty.
Enroll in classes today to engage in evidence–based learning & practice and enhance the future of nursing!
- Classes start on August 26, 2019 –(1 synchronous session from 6-9 pm), Asynchronous classes kick-off September 2, 2019
Advance Your Career
Our online RN to BS program is specifically designed for busy, working RN’s.
- 43 credits
- 20 months
- Year-round courses
- Affordable tuition and financial assistance options
Why study with us?
From inquiry to graduation, the support you receive at EMU RNBS is grounded in relationships.
You are taught by faculty who know your name. You are served by advisors who help
map your educational pathway to your professional goals. You are known and valued.
Our curriculum also includes practical information on self-care to help you develop and maintain practices that help manage workplace stress, and stress that comes from being in an academic program. Each course includes a component of self-care that will remind you to take care of yourself, so you can continue to take care of others and be successful in your academic program!
- Cohort learning with other working RNs
- Personal and individualized faculty and staff support every step of the way
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Grounded in values including service to others, faith, peacebuilding, cross-cultural engagement and sustainability.