RN to BS in Nursing Online
EMU’s major in professional nursing leads to a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Nursing which can help you advance your career. We value the many years of nursing experience you bring into the online classroom. Sharing your experiences is the driving force behind everything you will learn over the course of our program. You will benefit from the collective experience of nearly two dozen practicing nurses and our passionate and knowledgeable faculty.
Enroll in classes today to engage in evidence–based learning & practice and enhance the future of nursing!
- Classes start on August 26, 2019 –(1 synchronous session from 6-9 pm), Asynchronous classes kick-off September 2, 2019
Advance Your Career
Our online RN to BS program is specifically designed for busy, working RN’s.
- 43 credits
- 20 months
- Year-round courses
- Affordable tuition and financial assistance options
Why study with us?
- Cohort learning with other working RNs
- Personal and individualized faculty and staff support every step of the way
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Grounded in values including service to others, faith, peacebuilding, cross-cultural engagement and sustainability.