Job and Career Preparedness
This fully-online Associate Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies provides exposure to a broad range of academic disciplines and the development of skills that reflect current workforce needs. For some, the emphasis will be on the exploration of a college major that will lead to the pursuit of a baccalaureate degree. For others, the focus is on vocational research and training that prepare for (re) entry into the job market. Lastly, the value of an associate's degree increases access to higher-paying occupations and your earning potential. Since our program is online, you can continue working your current job while fitting courses into your busy schedule.
Schedule (subject to change)
Have you already earned some college credits? You may have already fulfilled some of our requirements! Check with us today for a transcript evaluation.
Applicants are accepted to the program on a rolling basis, with preference given to applicants who will study full time. The admissions committee will review complete applications. Applicants will be notified as committee decisions are made.
- This program is ideal for both recent high school graduates and working adults
- Courses are offered online
- Minimum 2.6 high school GPA for application, (2.0 college GPA for transfer students). Applicants with a GPA below recommended will be considered on an individual basis and may be required to demonstrate academic ability prior to enrolling in the program.
Admission application procedure
No application fee!
A completed application includes all of the following:
- EMU AA in Interdisciplinary Studies application submitted online
- Request official transcripts (not student copies) from the school you have attended. The official transcripts should be sent to email: email@example.com