Diverse Needs—Trauma and Resilience in Educational Environments
As a caring teacher or administrator you are the first responder to trauma and trauma-responses your students experience. Our certificate in trauma and resilience in educational enviroments or our masters in education will help you respond. Our experienced professors and collaborative classroom environment can enhance your skills to respond effectively to your students and build relationships that enhance learning.
Certificate in Trauma and Resilience in Educational Environments
- EDDA 571 Trauma, Restoration, and Resilience in Educational Environments (3SH)
- EDDA 631 Research in Risk and Resilience (3SH)
- EDDA 541 Self-Care and Resilience of Educators (3SH)
- EDCI 561 Neuro-Education: Research on the Brain, Trauma, Resilience, and Learning (3SH)
- EDRJ 621 Restorative Discipline (3SH) or EDRJ 551 Foundations of Restorative Justice in Education (3SH)