The Digital Collections include
- The Weather Vane – the student newspaper first published in 1939
- Bulletin/Crossroads – the alumni magazine
- Factbook – produced periodically with trend data on enrollment, graduation rates, admissions, and more
- Student handbook – given to each student as they arrive on campus
- The Journal – a monthly periodical for the student body describing the activities of the school
- The Yearbook – the annual record of the students, faculty and staff and the activities for the year
- Flat Files – from the Menno Simons Historical Library
- Larry Minear Collection - research and published works of Larry Minear in the area of humanitarian action leadership.
Other collections will be added as they are digitized.