Welcome HACC Nursing Students
Interested in a seamless transition from HACC’s Nursing program into EMU’s BSN program? HACC has an existing articulation agreement with EMU at Lancaster that offers a seamless transition from HACC’s Nursing program into EMU’s BSN program.
Learn more about Eastern Mennonite
This agreement ensures transfer of credit to EMU’s BSN degree program after completing an associate degree at HACC if you follow this degree completion pathway:
- Be admitted into the Associate Degree in Nursing program at HACC
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0 or greater as required by the HACC nursing program
- Maintain updated background checks as required by the HACC nursing program
- Meet with EMU Enrollment Counselor
- Begin EMU application during last semester of HACC program
- Graduate from HACC with an Associate Degree in Nursing
- Be eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse and successfully pass the NCLEX-RN exam prior to EMU start date
- Obtain a volunteer or salaried position as a registered nurse by the 2nd semester of the EMU nursing program.
Offers of admission to the BSN program at EMU or withdrawal of admission offered are determined by EMU at its sole discretion. Students will be notified in writing of any decisions that EMU makes.
EMU will accept, in transfer, at least 74 college level credits from HACC and other accredited schools subject to transfer policies. Students will work with an EMU Enrollment Counselor on a regular basis to ensure the maximum transfer of credits toward a bachelor’s degree.
For additional information on this transfer agreement visit the Nursing: Career Associate webpage or contact HACC Transfer Services, or your Senior Academic Advisor.