Applications are accepted throughout the year until the cohorts are filled. To ensure your preferred cohort placement and to get a jump start on any core courses you might need, it is recommended you apply by July 1 for fall enrollment and by November 1 for spring enrollment.
To be considered for admission to the BSN program a student must satisfy the following requirements:
- Have a minimum of 60 SH of transferable credit from accredited colleges or universities (waived for diploma nurses)
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above
- Hold current state licensure as a RN
Start Your Application Process
When you apply, there's no application fee, resume requirement, or test scores needed. Plus, we'll request your letters of recommendation on your behalf and send you an admission decision in two weeks.
You must complete the following process to enroll in the program:
- Complete the online application (no application fee)
- Request that official transcripts be sent directly to EMU Lancaster from all accredited colleges or universities that you have attended
Admissions: Decisions and Appeals
Each program establishes and maintains its admission requirements. Admission committees composed of faculty members make admission decisions in each undergraduate program. A student denied admission may address a written appeal to the admission committee, providing additional information pertinent to an admission decision. Prospective students may appeal a second denial of admission to the dean, whose determination for admission is final.
RN-BSN Thank You Grant
Our THANK YOU GRANT is one small way to thank you during the COVID-19 health crisis. Apply now to receive a $500 per semester Thank You Grant for RN to BSN students starting Fall 2021.
Contact an enrollment counselor at 717-690-8600 or email@example.com