Resources from CJP
CJP has compiled and created the following resources for your use.
Resources for Restorative Justice Leaders
Resources for Racial Healing, Reconciliation and Justice
- Coming to the Table- Coming to the Table was started at CJP and is now an independent nonprofit. Coming to the Table provides leadership, resources, and a supportive environment for
all who wish to acknowledge and heal wounds from racism that is rooted in the United
States’ history of slavery. They use practices and frameworks developed out of the
restorative justice and trauma/resilience programs at CJP.
- Transforming Historical Harms is a manual written with Coming to the Table when it was a program of CJP. The practices
in the manual are rooted in restorative justice and trauma/resilience frameworks developed
- See Little Books about racial healing and racial justice
Resources for Trauma Healing and Resilience
- STAR toolkit- resources gathered by and used in our STAR (Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience)
- Peace After Trauma- An online resource created and maintained by the first director of the STAR program,
- See Little Books about trauma healing and resilience
Musical resources for dealing with trauma and violence
- Sopa Sol was created by CJP graduates Daryl Snider (MA ’12) and Frances Crowhill Miller (MA ’11).
Resources for Transforming Conflict
Tools for Analyzing/Understanding Conflict
Practices for Working With Conflict
Responding to Terrorism and Violent Extremism