Graduate Certificate in Conflict Transformation
This 15-credit graduate certificate is designed for professionals who wish to develop secondary skills to further their work and organizational mission.
Why Study with Us?
- Design a curriculum for your interests with minimal core requirements
- Flexible study options for professionals with summer courses, weekend courses and single-day-a-week semester options.
- Graduate courses taken with master's degree students at CJP.
- Connection to our global alumni network of over 600 graduates.
- Faculty mentors who are on the leading edge of research and practice in the field of conflict resolution and conflict transformation
Curriculum (15 SH)
Core Requirements (6 SH)
- PAX 534 Foundations I (6 SH)
- PAX 533 Analysis: Understanding Conflict (3 SH) AND PAX 532 Formation for Peacebuilding Practice (3 SH)
Electives (9 SH)
Electives will be decided with a faculty advisor based on your interests and goals.