Graduate certificate in Conflict Transformation
For professionals seeking a personally-designed curriculum based on their interests, work and organizational missions, the 15-credit graduate certificate in conflict transformation allows for flexibility – and connection to the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding's expert faculty and global alumni network.
- Faculty mentors who are on the leading edge of research and practice in the field of conflict resolution and conflict transformation;
- Curriculum designed for your interests with minimal core requirements;
- Connection to CPJ's global alumni network of over 600 graduates;
- Flexible study options for professionals with summer courses, weekend courses and single-day-a-week semester options; and
- Graduate courses taken with master's degree students at CJP.
Curriculum (15 SH)
Core requirements (6 SH)
- PAX 534 Foundations I (6 SH)
- PAX 533 Analysis: Understanding Conflict (3 SH) AND PAX 532 Formation for Peacebuilding Practice (3 SH)
Electives (9 SH)
Electives will be decided with a faculty advisor based on your interests and goals.