Every organization and every community needs transformational leaders who can empower, inspire, and support others during challenging times. Join our learning community, study with experienced leaders, practice new skills with mentoring support, and YOU can be that leader!
When chaos surrounds us, and we don't know what the new normal will be, transformational leaders help others organize effective responses and make sense of new realities.
When systems break down and the old ways of doing things fail, transformational leaders calm fears and inspire creativity.
When conflict veers toward violence and inequities reinforce injustices, transformational leaders harness the creative energy of conflict and point the way towards greater justice.
With a Master of Arts in Transformational Leadership you will be able to:
- Analyze the sources of complex problems,
- Manage a crisis when systems collapse,
- Initiate and manage changes when systems are stuck,
- Transform conflicts and promote just outcomes,
- Identify positive opportunities that exist in every system failure, and
- Involve the whole system in making your organization or community more equitable, resilient and peaceful.
When you enroll in a degree at the Center for Justice and Peacebuilding, you join a global network of people working to make the world a more just, equitable, and peaceful place. You learn to see possibilities when others see only problems and you learn to lead others through difficult experiences.
To enroll in this degree, you need to have been working in a professional setting
(paid or volunteer) for at least five years and you must have a location (work or
community) where you are able to apply what you are learning.