Resources For Students
Free Individual Tutoring - Make an appointment today for tutoring in any subject
Resource Listing 2020 connects you with resources around campus from getting a transcript to addressing concerns about dorm life.
Style and Citation Guides
- Citation Guide
- OWL at Purdue for APA documentation style
- OWL at Purdue for Chicago Manual of Style
- Chicago Manual of Style
- www.publicspeakingproject.org (online text)
- TED talk on visual support for presentations
- Online Professional Development
- Advanced Public Speaking
Policies and Procedures
- Academic Accountability Policy and Procedures
- Academic Success Writing Tutor Policy
- Inclusive Language Policy
- Best practices for Inclusive Language
Graduate Writing Coach make an appointment today to get help on your graduate papers
Additional writing resources
- Portland State University Writing Center
- University of Ottawa Student Academic Success Service
- How can I be my own best editor?
- How can I know the difference between a draft and a polished essay?
- How will my paper be graded (undergraduate)?
- How will my paper be graded (graduate)?
- What happens if I cheat on a paper?
- What if English is not my native language?
- How do I know which Writing Intensive (WI) courses are offered each year?