EMU offers a flexible transfer option to community college graduates looking to complete their bachelor's degrees. Currently, we collaborate with community colleges located in two states and offer students who graduate from those community colleges strong transfer articulation agreements.
Our transfer agreements ensure transfer of credit to EMU’s BSN program after completing an associate degree at our partner schools if you follow this degree completion pathway:
- Be admitted into the Associate Degree in Nursing program
Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.0 or greater as required by the nursing program
- Maintain updated background checks as required by the nursing program
- Meet with EMU Enrollment Counselor
- Begin EMU application within one year of graduation
- Graduate with an Associate Degree in Nursing
- Be eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse and successfully pass the NCLEX-RN exam prior to EMU start date
- Obtain a volunteer or salaried position as a registered nurse by the 2nd semester of the EMU nursing program
- Offers of admission to the BSN program at EMU or withdrawal of admission offered are determined by EMU at its sole discretion. Students will be notified in writing
Recent associate degree graduates:
Ask about our new $500/semester renewal grant!