Partnership with Harrisburg Area Community College (HACC)
All credits from your AS or AAS degree from HACC will transfer to EMU's accelerated degree program in leadership and organizational management.
Why the LOM at EMU Lancaster?
- All credits transfer from HACC toward your bachelors of science degree.
- A bachelors of science in leadership and organizational management will prepare you for leadership positions in your work place.
- An accelerated degree means you can get a bachelors degree in approximately 16 months.
- You will only need to attend class one evening a week, allowing you to continue with work and family commitments.
Finish what you started at HACC
- Talk with your HACC Academic Advisor about the EMU at Lancaster program.
- Contact EMU at Lancaster directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work through our application and admissions process during or after your last semester at HACC.
- After successful completion of your AS or AAS degree, you may begin the leadership and organizational management program at EMU at Lancaster. We recommend you start the program within 12 months of completing the program at HACC.
- EMU will accept up to 80 college level credits from HACC. See General Education Transfer Equivalency document to see which HACC courses will count toward your EMU core requirements.
Upon successful completion of an AS or AAS degree program at HACC applicants who meet all admission and application requirements will be guaranteed generous transfer of credits to the BS in Leadership and Organizational Management program at EMU at Lancaster.
Recent associate degree graduates:
Ask about our new $500/semester renewal grant!