Student Accounts

Bookstore & Common Grounds

Purchases at the University Bookstore and Common Grounds coffeehouse may be paid directly to these services or can be charged by using an EMU student ID card. Charges made with an EMU ID card will be added to the student’s account and must be paid upon receipt of a statement from the Student Accounts Office.

Refund Requests

Please contact the Cashier by phone, email, or in person to request a refund of your credit balance. Refund checks are created every Friday (with the exception of the first week of classes). Requests must be submitted before 4 p.m. on Wednesday to receive a check that Friday.

Due to the large amount of activity on student accounts at the beginning of each semester, refunds are not available until after the second week of classes. Refund schedule may change during holidays.

Cashier Services

A cashier is available from 9 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, to receive payments on account, to cash personal checks up to $75, and to give updated balances on account. Payments (by check) may also be sent through campus mail. To contact the cashier call (540) 432-4575.

Personal Funds

The following banks are within walking distance:

Text Here...
visit graphicVisit
apply graphicApply