EMU ambassadors are alumni, parents, or friends of EMU. Ambassadors advocate for EMU in their community, church, place of employment and among family and friends.
Here are some ways you can volunteer to support our university:
- Admissions Ambassador – assist with student referrals and enrollment efforts
- Social Media Ambassador – help spread EMU's social media presence and tell the EMU story
- Career & Internship Ambassador – share networks and expertise in your field with EMU students and recent grads
- Philanthropic Ambassador – encourage others to get involved and invest in the EMU community.
- Class Reunion/Event Ambassador - help with an alumni event in your region and/or help to plan and encourage others to attend your class reunion.
LovEMU Giving Day!
LovEMU, April 5th, 2023, is our day to celebrate what EMU means to each one of us,
and to come together empower more students to pursue their education at EMU with our
generosity. Download and share these social media & digital resources to share with
your friends, family, and colleagues why you proudly call yourself an EMU alumni,
student, parent, or supporter.
Don't forget to follow EMU social media platforms and tag us in your posts!
2023 LovEMU Social Media Toolkit
Complete the form below to start the process of becoming an ambassador, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 540-432-4294 to speak with our Director of Alumni and Parent Engagement.