EMU ambassadors are alumni, parents, faculty, staff, students or friends of EMU. Ambassadors advocate for EMU in their community, church, place of employment and among family and friends.
Here are some ways you can volunteer to support our university:
- Admissions Ambassador – assist with student referrals and enrollment efforts.
- Social Media Ambassador – learn more here
- Career & Internship Ambassador – mentor an EMU student or recent graduate and/or provide an internship opportunity.
- Philanthropic Ambassador – encourage others to get involved and invest in the EMU community.
- Class Reunion/Event Ambassador - help with an alumni event in your region and/or help to plan and encourage others to attend your class reunion.
Complete the form below to start the process of becoming an ambassador, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 540-432-4206 to speak with our Director of Alumni and Parent Engagement.