EMU currently offers many distinctive graduate programs. International students are welcome to contact the program of interest for more information on applying.
Here is a sample:
- Seminary: Eastern Mennonite Seminary equips men and women to grow as disciples of Jesus Christ, to lead the church in mission with passion and integrity. Several programs are available.
- MA in Conflict Transformation: This program focuses on peacebuilding, conflict transformation, restorative justice, trauma healing, development and related fields.
- MS in Biomedicine: Using a faith-based approach, this program prepare students for entrance into medical, dental, and other health care related doctoral program.
- MA in Counseling: This program offers faith-based counseling training
- MS in Nursing: The framework for this program includes training in empowerment, reconciliation, partnership, presence, justice, service and advocacy. Several different options are available.