Policy on Papers
- Work with you, in person, over a period of time to improve your writing skills.
- Provide you with materials to aid your work on a paper. (Topic selection, preparing
an outline, researching, footnoting, etc.)
- Supply exercises on specific writing mechanics such as spelling, grammar, punctuation,
- Read rough draft of your paper for analysis of errors and constructive criticism.
Be sure that your paper is typed or neatly written in ink on every other line.
We will not:
- Write any assignments for you.
- Edit any papers for you.
- Read papers the day that they are due. Allow at least three days from the time of
your appointment until the day the paper is due. This will give you adequate time
for corrections or revisions.