Our partnership with Lord Fairfax Community College means you can earn a bachelors degree in Leadership & Organizational Management in just 15 months. EMU provides LFCC students and graduates with a supportive, convenient way to complete your degree.
Interested in learning more about the LOM degree? Please register for our upcoming Virtual Info Table on December 14th.
- Our cohort model learning means you'll have the support of your peers, faculty and staff throughout the learning process.
- Students in this program have a 90% retention rate and a 95% graduation rate. This is far above the national average for online and adult degree programs.
- Gain skills in organizational development, team dynamics, human resources and leadership.
- Convenient online classes during the current health crisis, and hybrid classes on the LFCC campus when it is safe to meet in person.
You qualify for guaranteed admission if you meet these criteria:
- 48 or more transferable semester hours from LFCC,
- cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher,
- 23 years of age or older,
- at least one year of full-time work experience, preferably incorporating some leadership experiences, and
- completion of EMU’s fee-waived application process.
Looking for a more traditional undergraduate experience or a different subject area? Check out our admission transfers page to learn how we work with LFCC for traditional undergraduate programs.