Community Day: Cultivating a Justice-Oriented Community
February 15, 2019
8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Join us for an engaging training and workshop series that aims to enhance your facilitation, leadership and peacebuilding tools for work in your organization or community.
Participants will attend two workshops to gain practical tools for peacebuilding, conflict transformation skills in the workplace, facilitation and community organizing. The day will also include a morning plenary speaker, opportunities for networking, and a lunch presentation by regional community leaders.
Registration cost is $50 ($25 for students), and includes:
- Two 90 minute workshop sessions
- Morning coffee and pastries (sponsored by Everence)
- Catered lunch presentation by a community leader
- Waiver code for the $50 SPI application fee
- A copy of a Little Book of Justice and Peacebuilding