EMU Special Events
This year’s LovEMU Day will be on April 10, 2018. Get ready to show the love! This year we are hosting different alumni gatherings across the country from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. local time on April 10 to celebrate. Giveaways, free food, social media contests, prizes and more! Please RSVP to Marci at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-432-4589 if you plan to attend one of the gatherings.
- Harrisonburg, VA - Bella Luna
- Richmond, VA - Boathouse, Rocketts Landing
- Washington D.C. - City Tap House (5-7 p.m.)
- Philadelphia, PA - Rooftop of the Versailles (1530 Locust St.)
- Lancaster, PA - Lancaster Airport Terminal
- Harleysville, PA - The Butcher and Barkeep
- Goshen, IN - Constant Spring
- Smithville, OH - The Barn at Thunderhead Pines (3717 Schellin Rd.)
Baseball Alumni Reception
Former players, coaches, and several teams will be recognized between games of this
double header on Saturday, April 21. First game starts at 12 p.m. There will be a reception for the baseball alumni starting at 11 a.m. Please RSVP to Marci at email@example.com or 540-432-4589 if you plan to attend the reception.
Alumni and Friends Day Trip to Washington D.C.
Join us on an amazing one-day bus trip from Harrisonburg, Virginia, to Washington
D.C. on Tuesday, May 22. We will visit the new Museum of the Bible, have lunch at the museum café, Manna, spend the afternoon on the National Mall and
take in the show, Shear Madness.
Itinerary Register Now
Ever wish you had had the chance to take part in cross-cultural study through EMU or want to do it again? Learn more on our alumni and friends cross-cultural page.
Homecoming and Family Weekend 2018
Save the date! Add EMU Homecoming and Family Weekend to your calendar for October 12-14, 2018.