Group visits are campus visits that include more than one prospective student with an interest in shared group experience; individual visits which include programming tailored to specific student needs are also available.
Group visits are a great way to experience EMU along with peers and learn what life looks like on EMU campus. Register for a group visit and come learn about why EMU is a special university in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley!
Your students will:
- Explore what it looks like to be intentionally connected to a local and global community.
- Be resourced with experiential learning with industry recognized curriculums.
- Be equipped with tools and skills to promote and realize world-changing strategies toward equity and justice.
- Be launched into a life-long trajectory of success financially, spiritually, and communally.
Please view the standard schedule below, and keep in mind that we offer flexibility in how you’d like for the schedule to cater to your group’s needs.
|9:30 a.m.||Interactive Information Session by our Admissions Team|
|10:00 a.m.||Student Panel: Space for questions and answers (optional)|
|10:30 a.m.||Walking tour of the campus led by a Student Ambassador|
|11:30 a.m.||Complimentary lunch at our dining hall|
We hope to see you soon!
- If you’d like to visit, please fill the form below at least two weeks in advance.
- It is possible that groups in excess of 15 total individuals will be split up into smaller groups to increase the quality of the visit experience.
- Groups must have one chaperone for every 15 students. Chaperones must accompany their students throughout the campus visit, and encourage their group to behave in a mature and respectful manner.
- EMU Admissions will host two group visits per week (Tuesdays and Thursdays) on a “first come, first serve” basis. While every effort will be made to schedule your visit on the date you request, alternative dates may be offered if your desired visit date conflicts with prior commitments of the Admissions team.
- Groups not needing student panel, tour or Admissions presentation are an exception to Tuesday and Thursday booking rule, since scheduling isn’t required for such visits.
- While most things are flexible in the schedule, a tour at 10:30 a.m. followed by lunch at 11:30 a.m. is set on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This is because we rely on our student ambassadors availability and cafeteria open times.
- A student panel isn’t guaranteed for groups fewer than eight students.
- If you have individuals that require special accommodations or may need additional time during the visit, please note this information in your request below. Currently we can offer an accessible golf cart tour based on availability.
Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with more information regarding your request. If you have any questions regarding the visit request, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone at 540-432-4127.