Learn more about EMU's COVID-19 response, the latest campus updates and Admissions-specific FAQs.
Sign up for an At-a-Glance visit to join us for a campus tour and information session that provides an overview of EMU and the admissions/financial assistance process.
On campus At-a-Glance Visits are scheduled for the following dates/times. Note that all times
January 18, 2021 (MLK Day), 10:15 a.m.
February 15, 2021 (Presidents' Day), 10:15 a.m.
- While we are not limiting those who accompany the prospective student exclusively to immediate family members, please use judgment as you consider the size of the visit group.
- Thank you for your understanding but we are currently only able to host up to five families at a time during At-a-Glance visits.
- Masks are required for both visitors and EMU staff during the visit. Masks will be provided for visitors if they do not have one.
- The admissions office has put in place the following protocols in an effort to provide
as safe of an environment as possible. We appreciate everyone practicing social distancing
- Hand sanitizer is provided
- Surfaces and spaces will be cleaned frequently including in between visitors
- Contactless offerings have been put in place
- Meeting spaces are now in large classrooms, lounges, or (weather permitting) outside.
- In order to reduce the likelihood of community spread of COVID-19, we are asking all
visitors and staff to postpone their visit if you answer "yes" to any of the following
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or have been determined presumptive positive by a member of the medical community in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been determined presumptive positive by a member of the medical community in the last 14 day?
- Have you experienced any of the following COVID-19 symptoms in the past 48 hours? Fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, loss of sense of taste or smell, muscle pain, sore throat.
- To support health and safety, EMU is requiring guests to check-in upon campus arrival using this form.