How to Apply
1. Fill out an Application Form. See the table below for upcoming terms and deadlines.
2. Have three references fill out Reference Forms
on your behalf. We ask for references from:
- an academic advisor
- a faculty, staff, work/volunteer contact, or non-family member (work supervisor, coworker, a leader at a place you volunteer, faith leader, mentor, etc.)
- a friend or other non-family member (Residence Advisor, Community Advisor, friend, roommate, mentor, etc.)
3. Complete an interview with WCSC staff.
- WCSC staff will reach out to schedule a 30-45 minute interview with you. This will likely be over the phone.
- Be prepared to talk about your experiences as they related to WCSC internships, group life, academics, and city living.
4. Submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following guidelines:
- Take your resume to your university's career center before you send it to WCSC.
- EMU Career Services, Director Kimberly Phillips, located in the Student Life Suite on the second floor of University Commons.
- Bluffton Center for Career and Vocation, located in the library.
- Bethel Career and Leadership Development, Director Megan Kershner, located in the Administration Building Central Office.
- Viterbo Career Services, Assistant Director Alyssa Gostonczik, located in Murphy 374.
- Goshen Career Network, Director David Kendall, located in the Newcomer Center, Office 33.
- You may use a resume builder. Some online resources are resumegenius.com and zety.com.
- Once you have had it looked over and made the appropriate updates to your resume, send a version in Google Docs (preferred) or Microsoft Word to email@example.com.
Upcoming Terms and Deadlines
We are currently accepting applications for Fall 2022 and Spring 2023. Summer 2023
applications will become available in May 2022.
Program already full? You can still apply. We often accept students from the wait list.
|Terms||Program Dates||Application Status and Deadlines|
|Summer 2022||June 6 - August 12
||Applications are closed|
|Fall 2022||August 29 - December 16
||Applications are being accepting on a rolling basis until the program is full.
Priority deadline for admissions was February 1, 2022.
After that, applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
|Spring 2023||To Be Announced
Applications are open