How to Apply
1. Fill out an Application Form. See the table below for upcoming terms and deadlines.
2. Have three references fill out Reference Forms
on your behalf. We ask for references from:
- an academic advisor *Required*
- a work supervisor, coworker, a leader at a place you volunteer, faith leader, sports coach, mentor, etc. Someone who can speak to your work or community involvement.
- a friend, Residence Advisor, Community Advisor, family friend, roommate, mentor, etc.
Someone who can speak to who you are as a person.
- No reference for WCSC can come from a family member or significant other
3. Complete an interview with WCSC staff.
- WCSC staff will reach out to schedule a 45 minute interview with you. This will likely be over the phone.
- Be prepared to talk about your experiences as they relate to WCSC internships, group life, academics, and city living.
4. Submit a resume to email@example.com using the following guidelines:
- Take your resume to your university's career center before you send it to WCSC.
- EMU Career Services, Director Kimberly Phillips, located in the Student Life Suite on the second floor of University Commons.
- Bluffton Center for Career and Vocation, located in the library.
- Bethel Career and Leadership Development, Director Megan Kershner, located in the Ad building 3rd floor.
- Viterbo Career Services, Assistant Director Alyssa Gostonczik, located in Murphy 374.
- Goshen Career Network, Director David Kendall, located in the Newcomer Center, Office 33.
- You may use a resume builder. Some online resources are resumegenius.com and zety.com.
- Once you have had it looked over and made the appropriate updates to your resume, send a version in Google Docs or Microsoft Word to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Terms and Application Deadlines
We are currently accepting applications for Summer 2024 and Fall 2024. See below for
Program already full? You can still apply. We often accept students from the wait list.
|Terms||Program Dates||Application Status and Deadlines|
|Spring 2024||January 8 - April 26
Application is closed.
|Summer 2024||June 3 - August 9
|Fall 2024||To Be Announced