COVID-19 UPDATES: Last updated January 18 Learn More >


Embassy Contact Info (PDF)

United States Citizenship & Immigration Services The official site of USCIS which provides information about immigration related issues.

The Bureau of Educational and Cultural – J-1 Visa: Exchange Visitor Program.

Student and Exchange Visitor Information System – Provides information for students and exchange visitors about arriving and leaving the US.

H1B Visa – H1B Jobs – Work in America – A resource on what you need to obtain a USA work visa.

United States Department of State Provides information about traveling, visa, US embassies, international education, etc.

Virginia’s Department of Motor Vehicles Provides information about receiving a drivers’ license or a Virginia ID card.

Bollinger Insurance EMU’s primary insurance company that is available to students. This website provides identification cards, claim status, answers to questions, and other helpful assistance.

Text Here...
visit graphicVisit
apply graphicApply