Membership and Community Use
Effective January 1, 2018
Membership to the Fitness Center includes access to the indoor track and a variety of fitness equipment, including cardio, weightlifting and free weights:
Community Member – $300 ($25/month)
Discounted Member* – $240 ($20/month)
*Discounted Members include: EMU retirees (must have retired directly from EMU), senior citizens (65 and older), EMU alumni, spouses of employees
Short Term Memberships
Monthly – $50
1-Visit pass – $5
5-Visit pass – $20
EMU employees and EMU students are free
Membership Forms and Guidelines
- Fill out the online form and pay online.
- Download, print and fill out the paper version of the membership form and bring it in to the fitness center with your payment.
- $3 charge for lost Fitness Center ID cards
- Before signing up for your new membership, please take a minute and review our policies.
- Be advised that this is a university fitness center with limited hours during certain times of the year.