Annual RJE Conference
June 28-29, 2022
Making a difference in educational settings
Be empowered to transform your school into a healthy, respectful educational community equipped with restorative approaches to conflict and discipline.
EMU's restorative justice in education program offers master's degree and graduate certificate options, either fully online or in the hybrid format. These programs can be tailored for K-12 teachers, administrators or other school leaders, community leaders, and social workers or school counselors. Along with a variety of electives, these can help you learn the skills you need to:
- Promote positive student behavior and increase student achievement and attendance;
- Replace suspensions and expulsions with strategies that work; and
- Improve relationships and school climate while increasing instructional time.
Subscribe to our mailing list to learn about upcoming conferences, workshops and options for restorative justice in education.
- Additional Resources for Teachers
- Webinar: "Pedagogical Practices for RJ Educators"
- Dr. Kathy Evans' University Colloquium "Restorative Justice in Educational Settings: Beyond Circles and Conferences"
- Dr. Kathy Evans’ powerpoint “Restorative Justice in Education: More than an alternative to school discipline”. (presentation originally given at Northwest Justice Forum Lewis and Clark College, Portland, OR)
- Restorative Justice Webinars with the Zehr Institute