STEP Curriculum and Class Schedule
The STEP curriculum is designed to provide training that will be practical and life-changing for the whole person.
Our prayer, from Colossians 1:9-12, is that the Lord will fill each pastoral leader enrolled in STEP with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. We pray that each of them will live lives that are worthy of the Lord and that they will please him in every way by …
- Being transformed and empowered by the Holy Spirit for effective ministry.
Topics: Spiritual disciplines, Character formation, Prayer
- Knowing the truth of God’s word.
Topics: O.T. survey, N.T. survey, Bible study and interpretation, Church history, Confession of Faith
- Doing the acts of ministry.
Topics: Preaching, Teaching, Pastoral Care, Conflict Transformation
- Leading God’s people as a servant leader.
Topics: Leadership, Administration, Planning, Leading change
What are the monthly classes like?
Each monthly class meeting follows a similar pattern:
- 8:00-8:30 Bible Study
- 8:30-10:30 Teaching Topic
- 10:45-11:45 Skill Building
- 12:45-1:45 Skill Building
- 1:45-2:45 Spiritual Formation
- 3:00-4:00 Personal Formation
- 4:00-4:30 Wrap Up