Trauma and Resilience in Educational Environments Certificate
Be prepared to work with trauma and resilience in your school. This 15 credit graduate certificate will include online, face-to-face and hybrid learning.
- EDDA 571 Trauma, Restoration, and Resilience in Educational Environments (3 credit)
- EDDA 631 Research in Risk and Resilience (3 credit)
- EDIC 541 Self-Care and Resilience of Educators (3 credit)
- EDCI 561 Neuro-Education: Application of Research on the Brain, Trauma, Resilience, and Learning in the K-12 Classroom (3 credit)
- EDRJ 551 Foundations of Restorative Justice in Education (3 credit) or EDRJ 621 Restorative Discipline (3 credit)