Congratulations and welcome to the EMU community! Here are some important steps you need to take soon:
- Complete the housing form for fall arrival or spring arrival as soon as you’ve made your tuition deposit.
- If you have arranged to live with a host family or are at least 23 years old, complete the off-campus request form
- Register for classes at SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising and Registration), where you can meet professors and find out more about life on campus. If you are unable to attend please select “unable to attend” and choose the “Fall Orientation” option.
- Complete the student health evaluation
- Complete the International Arrival Form