Thursday, August 18 - 9:30 - 11:00am
All Fall Athletes move-in, Check-In beginning at 9am in University Commons
Saturday, August 27 - 9:00am - 1:00pm
New Students (First Year and Transfer) Move-In and Check-In
- Last Names A - I - Move in beginning at 9am, Check-In beginning at 10am
- Last Names J - R - Move in beginning at 10am, Check-In beginning at 11am
- Last Names S - Z - Move in beginning at 11am, Check-In beginning at 12pm
- 1pm-3pm is additional time to get settled in Residence Halls
Covid-19 Immunization Requirements
- Go to https://www.vaccines.gov/ to find where you can obtain your booster vaccine.
- Once you have obtained your booster upload the vaccine record to emu.medicatconnect.com
Find COVID‑19 vaccine locations near you
Our response to COVID includes ongoing attention to the health of EMU students and employees while we also normalize prevention and response. The following will be our expectations for COVID protocols as we begin Fall 2022:
- Campus Masking: All EMU community members may actively choose to mask as desired. In the case of exposure or positivity, residential students are encouraged to bring additional masks to campus.
- Move-In/Orientation: For campus arrival, all students and families are encouraged to pay attention to COVID symptoms.
- Residential students who are not feeling well or have tested positive within 6 days of move-in should contact EMU Residence Life (firstname.lastname@example.org) for support adjusting move-in date
- Accommodations: Students who are immunocompromised are encouraged to contact Academic Success Center for accommodations related to housing or academics, email@example.com.
- Testing: Walk-In COVID testing will be available in Health Services for all EMU students, Monday through Friday 8:30a to 4:30p. Communication with Health Services will continue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If COVID Positive: EMU students and employees who test positive will be required to double-mask for 10 days after positive test across all campus locations.
- During that ten days, EMU community members are asked to refrain from eating in EMU dining locations. Health Services will issue meal vouchers to residential students for roommate or ResLife staff to gather meals.