Ordering an Official Transcript
Transcripts are processed within 3-5 business days unless otherwise specified. Rush transcripts may be available for an additional $15.00 fee per order and mailed no later than 11:00 a.m. the following business day.
All transcript requests must be approved by the Student Accounts Office, to assure that there are no outstanding financial obligations to EMU. Contact Student Accounts at 1-888-432-4112 if you have questions about whether your account is clear.
Unofficial Transcripts: we are not currently able to offer a separate process to respond to requests for unofficial transcripts. If you are a current student, or a recent student whose login to your myEMU account is still active, you may obtain an unofficial transcript by following the steps on the Student Tools page of myEMU. All other former students: please follow the instructions to request an official transcript.
Methods of requesting transcripts
Eastern Mennonite University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide online transcript ordering services. This option can provide the recipient with an official electronic transcript.
- Login to the National Student Clearinghouse secure website.
- The NSC website will walk you through how to place an order.
- Complete and submit a Transcript Request Form available at the University Registrar’s Office located on the first floor of the Campus Center.
By mail or email
- Print and sign the paper Transcript Request Form.
- For requests submitted by mail, please include a check payable to EMU or make payment by contacting the Business Office at (540)432-4575.
- For requests submitted by email, take a photo of the completed form and make payment by contacting the Business Office at (540)432-4575.
If you have questions, please contact: