Print Header Logo

University Registrar's Office


Traditional undergraduate students wishing to request a letter of verification of enrollment for insurance, loans, scholarships, or other purposes should submit the following info to Katie Derstine either in person, via e-mail or via phone (540-432-4110):

  • Name
  • ID Number
  • What information should be verified (i.e., currently enrolled, registered for full-time classes for the following semester, anticipated graduation date, etc.)
  • Address, fax number, or email to which the letter should be sent

Graduate and ADCP students should contact the program in which they are enrolled to request verification of enrollment.