At Homecoming 2013, David Seitz led the Jubilee Alumni in familiar choruses of “The Holy City” by Alfred R. Gaul. The oratorio had a long history with Eastern Mennonite College (now University). The first campus performance was in 1922. The first annual rendition was in 1933, and the final performance was in 1970. The “Holy City” became an exciting event with many alumni returning to campus to listen or participate.