The LOM with the aviation concentration is comprised of 120 credits and will utilize blended course delivery methods.
- EMU at Lancaster collaborates with Aero-Tech Services, Inc., an FAA-approved Part 141 Pilot School, to provide pilot training. Pilot training will occur at the Aero-Tech facility at Lancaster Airport in Lititz, PA.
- General education and major courses in leadership and management will include a combination of face-to-face, hybrid, and online sessions.
- Students will earn a Private and Commercial Pilot Certificates with an Instrument
Rating, and a
Flight Instructor Certificate.
- As a Part 141 Collegiate Aviation program with reduced ATP. Our graduates qualify for 1000 hours for Airport Transport Pilot instead of 1500.
- Our partnership, between a specialized training provider and a liberal arts university, represents an integrated and collaborative approach to delivery of a collegiate aviation program.
- Prepare students to work in both flight and non-flight careers within the aviation industry.
- Know how to learn and constantly adapt to rapid technological changes and cultural shifts.
- Gain immediate access to the cockpit during your first year.
- Participate in real-world flight operations with a 15-week internship.
Our non-profit status means that we affirm our responsibility to provide affordable access to higher education with reasonable tuition costs and minimal fees, allowing more students to earn their degree and in turn, benefit our community for the greater good.
See our list of local, regional and national scholarships. Deadlines are subject to change, so be sure to research current dates and requirements.