Ryan is a manager at the Flint Crepe Company, and is living an experiment in peacebuilding as a way of life. He moved to one of America’s most dangerous cities and got a job running a community-oriented restaurant, and is leveraging restaurant resources for community development and social change. Ryan is a part of a church working on racial reconciliation.
- Peacebuilding vocation and the Mennonites’ tutelage: personal reflections on my peacebuilding trajectory anchored on a Mennonite foundation
- e-Therapy and e-Support: An expressive therapist explores how to be supportive from a distance, when face-to-face isn’t an option
- Ali Gohar: Seeking to win minds and hearts in Pakistan with a carrot, not a stick
- Envisioning the Future
- Peacebuilding Compared: ‘Restorative justice, policing and insurgency: Learning from Pakistan’
- Ali Gohar Babu Ayindo Barry Hart Brian Gumm Carl Stauffer Center for Justice and Peacebuilding David Brubaker Elaine Zook Barge Fulbright Scholar Howard Zehr Jan Jenner Jayne Docherty John Paul Lederach Lisa Schirch Mennonite Central Committee PhD PhD candidate restorative justice Strategies for Trauma Awareness and Resilience Summer Peacebuilding Institute